Sunday, August 17, 2008

Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it was bound to happen, railroad tracks sucks, want to know what sucks more than that, falling on railroad tracks, just glad the train was not coming! I was riding about 18 mph and i came across a track set I have rode across several times and boom, I was looking at my front wheel turning sharply into the rut of the track, it was like slow motion, I actually looked down, and seen the rim brand name looking at me. Man it kinda stunned me. The injuries are minor, cuts and scraps, i think my wrist is jammed, but its ok! More upset I could not continue the ride, and i was only 2 miles into it, man that sucks!

1 comment:

J said...

Hey, it happens! A few months back I was warming up for a race and not paying attention and took a pretty good digger. What made it worse was that it happened because I wasn't paying attention and ran over something in the road. What a moron.
Good thing you're alright. Get back on and keep going!